EXPIRED

Win a weekend for two in Paris worth £1,300 @ NOTW

mod
Fabulous has teamed up with Palmolive to celebrate the launch of their new look Soft & Gentle range. One lucky reader will win a weekend for two to Paris - the home of fragrance!

The prize includes an exclusive trip to one of the French capital's famous fragrance houses, a perfumery workshop to create your own personal scent, economy travel from London St Pancras to Paris on the Eurostar, and two nights in a 4-star hotel, with breakfast included, all worth £1,300. You'll also receive the complete Palmolive Soft & Gentle collection.

Which fragrance is described as being very 'on-trend' with its floral bouquet?
Wild Rose & Vanilla

13 Comments

Thanks

thank you

thanks

Hi,just be aware that the quetion & terms are for another comp.
Here is another link that contains the correct question & terms.The answer is b) Wild Rose & Vanilla

comps.nidigitalsolutions.co.uk/Com…627

Thanks for finding the comp.

Thanx Andy

Original Poster mod

portwest

Hi,just be aware that the quetion & terms are for another comp.Here is … Hi,just be aware that the quetion & terms are for another comp.Here is another link that contains the correct question & terms.The answer is b) Wild Rose & Vanilla http://comps.nidigitalsolutions.co.uk/CompetitionNOTW/competition.php?cid=1627Thanks for finding the comp.

To be on the safe side I'd use PW's link for now. It looks like NOTW may have made a listing error - so until thy fix it I'd go with PW's link/answer

portwest

Hi,just be aware that the quetion & terms are for another comp.Here is … Hi,just be aware that the quetion & terms are for another comp.Here is another link that contains the correct question & terms.The answer is b) Wild Rose & Vanilla http://comps.nidigitalsolutions.co.uk/CompetitionNOTW/competition.php?cid=1627Thanks for finding the comp.

Thanks

Thx

Thank You AW & PW

Original Poster mod

They've updated their webpage now with correct question so I've updated the OP

Thanks

thanx

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions