EXPIRED

Win a Wind Up Phone Charger (2000 up for grabs) Metro/Soreen

Free Wind Up Phone Charger (2000 up for grabs) Metro/Soreen

Here’s another great way to use the deliciously squidgy energy of Soreen, the ultimate energy snack. We have 2,000 wind-up phone chargers* to give away, so next time you run out of power when you’re on the move, Soreen will keep you charged up.

20 Comments

thanx

Thanx holly

Thanks Holly, course trust me I checked my phone afterwards and it's not listed typical

Thanks

Entered, thanks Holly

Banned

jotarpley

Thanks Holly, course trust me I checked my phone afterwards and it's not … Thanks Holly, course trust me I checked my phone afterwards and it's not listed typical

It may not be an exhaustive list.... my phone isn't on it either but hey, fingers crossed!

:Dthanks holly

I've got a non-schwag version of this - it's incredibly hard to turn once your phone enters charging mode and actually starts drawing current. The sudden stiffening up of the mechanism is enough to reduce the output, which causes the phone to go out of charging mode, which frees up the mechanism, which allows you to turn it again, which causes it to stiffen, which... etc. A great idea, but I couldn't get mine to work in any useful sense. :-(

From the picture it uses a USB to phone connector.
Most phones these days can be charged from a USB slot, so getting a cable should not be a problem if you phone is not listed.

thnkss

Thx

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/Thanks-JUMPIN13-vi.gif

Thank you

;):D

thank you

thanks

thanks

Original Poster

got mine today - small enough to fit into your radley

Mine arrived today!
cute little yellow box, perfect for my snowboarding holiday as the cold sucks the juice right out of the batteries

Banned

I won 2, thanx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX66
    2. One for the mathmeticians1829
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions