Expired

Win A Winter Wardrobe worth £1000 with Supersavvyme

25 replies
Found 5th Dec 2014Made hot 5th Dec 2014
***UPDATE: This needs proof of purchase, I hadn't noticed that. Thanks to skyhi for noticing it. ***

Show off that silky skin with a new winter wardrobe

Wintertime could be your chance to shine in a chic new wardrobe worth £1,000. To enter, just buy a Venus and Olay razor or blades, or any Satin Care product at Savers.

Win or lose, you can count on a silky-smooth skin in time for the party season. The razor combines five-blade technology with Olay moisture bars infused with glossing kokum butter. While Satin Care’s moisture-rich formula protects as you shave.

Whether you buy on-line or in-store, make sure you keep a proof of purchase. We’ll need that if you win. Good luck.

25 Comments

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks

thank you

Thank you.

Thanks x

Thank you

Thanks

Thank You

Good luck nandito39 and thanks x

Original Poster

jotarpley

Good luck nandito39 and thanks x

Thanks, same to you jotarpley

THANKS

Cheers.

Thanks , but you need to make a purchase to enter as you need to keep receipt

Original Poster

Skyhi

Thanks , but you need to make a purchase to enter as you need to keep … Thanks , but you need to make a purchase to enter as you need to keep receipt

Thanks Skyhi. Didn't even notice that. I just assumed that it was only to enter without purchase, like it usually is with Supersavvyme. Thanks again.

x

Thank you

Thanks nandito. Good luck

Original Poster

And

justjunie

Thanks nandito. Good luck

Thank you justjunie, good luck to you too x

please,do you make the purchase within the competition period or anytime after the competition has ended.

Aequitas

x

what is you make a purchase one day after the competition,will the store receipt be valid?

nandito39

Thanks Skyhi. Didn't even notice that. I just assumed that it was only to … Thanks Skyhi. Didn't even notice that. I just assumed that it was only to enter without purchase, like it usually is with Supersavvyme. Thanks again.

what if you make a store purchase one day after the competition has ended,will the receipt be valid in case you win?

Original Poster

belledame

what if you make a store purchase one day after the competition has … what if you make a store purchase one day after the competition has ended,will the receipt be valid in case you win?

Sorry belledame but I don't know.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions