EXPIRED

Win a Yamaha MT-09 Tracer @ MCN

Yamaha has taken an already brilliant bike in the MT-09 and made it even better.

The MT-09 Tracer takes the hugely impressive triple motor and refines the whole package – and now you could win one with MCN!Since the MT-09’s launch it has won many friends with its grunty 113bhp engine and mean street styling.

And now the Tracer gives a touring taste to the range.

As well as a good-looking fairing the Tracer also gets switchable traction control and more rider modes. The headlights and dash are also upgraded.

This really is a brilliant bike, capable of shining in any scenario and you could be the lucky winner if you enter this amazing competition.

To enter simply complete your details.

Completion message :
Thank you for taking the survey.

25 Comments

Thanks, great prize.

Thanks pjj this Comp is running across 4 different Mags I think but good luck and Happy New Year! x

Original Poster

jotarpley

Thanks pjj this Comp is running across 4 different Mags I think but good … Thanks pjj this Comp is running across 4 different Mags I think but good luck and Happy New Year! x

It's being advertised via four different mags but all the links go to the same page, the MCN site page

pjj1805

It's being advertised via four different mags but all the links go to the … It's being advertised via four different mags but all the links go to the same page, the MCN site page

Yes I know that pjj I didn't think each Mag would be giving one away, nice thought though lol
Edited by: "jotarpley" 31st Dec 2015

THANKS

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

This bike is the complete package.

Thank you

thanks

thanks

Thanks

Pure Freedom ( that's without the blinkered car drivers ) but (Not all ) happy safe motoring to all ta so x

Thanks

Thanks and Happy New Year to all

x

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thank You

wolves just scored yes

Thanks

THANKS

Thanks
Post a comment