Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a years free House cleaning by Molly Maid - Exp: 31/12/07

Editor
    Oh how i would love to win this .....

To celebrate the publication of Housewife on Top, we are offering one hassled housewife the chance to win a year's free cleaning courtesy of MOLLY MAID UK Ltd - the UK's leading domestic cleaning service.

>>>‌ panmacmillan.com/tesco/panmacmillan.com/tesco/

All you have to do is enter your email address.

Good luck!

9 Comments

Thanks,

Now the question is how do I hide the fact we have a maid for a year and pretend I've done all the housework?

Thanks, I've entered this several times!! My place is so bad Molly would probably come in and go "where do I begin, this is awful"!!!! :oops:

Entered Thanks..

entered, thanks

As Wayne would say: "It will be mine... oh yes, it will be mine..."

T&C's
    "The prize will be provided by MOLLY MAID® and consists of 26 visits on an alternate weekly basis of approximately two hours each by two maids on dates booked with MOLLY MAID throughout the year. Cash value of prize £2210."

Two hours by 2 people once a fortnight?! pffft! they wouldn't even scratch the surface!! 5 people, two dogs and 1 cat live here!....Anyway look at the cash value...I bet you never realised how much you housewives/husbands were really worth did you?

If only;-) Thanks

entered thanks

Oh please please let it be me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1946
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767172
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313800

See more discussions