EXPIRED

Win a year's salary* of £40,000 by paying with paypal

Every week from now until 5 December 2010, we’re giving away £40,000 to a lucky PayPal customer. That's nearly a quarter of a million pounds to be won by online shoppers just like you.

Simply shop with PayPal and you'll be automatically entered into our weekly prize draw. There's no catch. And the more PayPal purchases you make, the more chances you get to win.

6 Comments

Original Poster

There is a no purchase route you can go down but you are limited to five of those a week! LOL

"8. Not more than 5 Valid Entries may be submitted per person per Weekly Prize Draw via the No Purchase Necessary route. Otherwise there are no limits on the number of Valid Entries that may be submitted per person per Weekly Prize Draw. A Valid Entry may not be submitted for more than one Weekly Prize Draw. Only one Prize will be awarded per winning Valid Entry"

Original Poster

Seems a lot of people are voting this cold... why on Earth would this be cold? £40,000 for using paypal or using the no purchase necessary route for free up to five times a week?

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, it sounds a good to me.

What/where is the no purchase necessary route? I have a PayPal account but cannot find it.

Original Poster

FrankSkorpio

What/where is the no purchase necessary route? I have a PayPal account … What/where is the no purchase necessary route? I have a PayPal account but cannot find it.

“Valid Entry” by having a registered PayPal account in good standing at all times and sending your name and contact details (including the email address registered to your PayPal account) to the following address:

PayPal Win A Year’s Salary
PayPal,
Whittaker House,
Whittaker Avenue,
Richmond Upon Thames,
Surrey
TW9 1EH

You are limited to five a week!

The no purchase route is only for Northern Ireland from what I can see. But still hot for us Ebayers!!
Edited by: "fatstoat" 16th Nov 2010

Valid Entry” by having a registered PayPal account in good standing at a … Valid Entry” by having a registered PayPal account in good standing at all times and sending your name and contact details (including the email address registered to your PayPal account) to the following address: PayPal Win A Year’s SalaryPayPal,Whittaker House,Whittaker Avenue,Richmond Upon Thames,SurreyTW9 1EHYou are limited to five a week!

Thanks ShotgunShand
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Land Rover 90 @ Chase Distillery2827
    2. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3875
    3. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1111
    4. Win a luxury bathroom scheme with Sottini worth £7,000 @ Good Homes1111

See more discussions