Groups
    EXPIRED

Win a Year's Supply of Freya Lingerie! (E:14/7/07)

Hi all!

Can you believe its been 5 weeks since I last posted any competitions on here! Wow!

I've had a quick scan through the recently posted competitions and hopefully I won't post any duplicates, but please feel free to shout at me if I do :-D

From UKTV Style:

White, black and skin tone are useful, but where's the fun in that? Liberate your lingerie and dress up your curves with underwear that brings out your inner gorgeousness. Neutrals? Never! Go for flirty florals, citrus brights, stunning embroidery and eye-catching prints after all, aren't we all worth a bit of luxe?

Fans of UKTV Style's The Clothes Show will know and love the gorgeous lingerie from our sponsors Freya. The range is fun, vibrant and young and comes in a great range of sizes from a B-J cup and 28-40 inch back. You'll want it all - and you can have it all by entering our competition.

Answer our ludicrously easy question and you could start your own revolution!

uktv.co.uk/sty…130

3 Comments

Thanks for this - loads of other competitions on there too.

Thanks and welcome back Aggy! :-D

Already entered this, someone posted one from that site (not this one) and I did all the other comps

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)44
      2. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
      3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
      4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions