Expired

Win a year’s supply of pies @ Go Ape

Found 10th Nov 2016
NOTE PROBLEMS WITH THE LINK,SEE COMMENT #3.

Imagine winning a year’s supply of Pieminister pies…

Pieminister know a thing or two about pie-making which is why every pie in their range is an award-winner. And you could win them all, delivered to your door, for a year!

imagesThe winner’s first delivery will include their special festive pies, available nationwide till Christmas. That’s a super-luxurious steak and Stilton pie, a vegetarian Cheddar and chestnut pie, a rich wild venison pie, and a turkey and all-the-trimmings pie.

And their Classic range of 15 pies isn’t bad either; from the Moo (British steak and ale) and the legendary Heidi (Somerset goats’ cheese and sweet potato) to the Freeranger (free range British chicken and ham with leeks). They’ve just started making gluten free pies and they’ve already won top awards too.

Pieminister make their pies in their Bristol kitchens using the best ingredients they can (for example they always insist on free range British chicken and pork). Perhaps that’s why they’re the best pies you’ll ever taste….

Just enter details

22 Comments

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K_6MLLeVLII/UyAyhm969oI/AAAAAAAABOw/6jaZtbJIb_Q/s1600/rasher_pies.jpg

where do I enter

tankerbill

where do I enter

blog.goape.co.uk/win…es/

It says the winner will be notified by email, so I wouldn't give them your phone number when there is no need.
Edited by: "QuickProfits" 10th Nov 2016

thanks could not find an entry point on go-ape advert

I always struggle to find the link with the go ape comps. Thanks QP

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

thanks

thank you

Thanks

thanks

What a crap site if one was to win the chances are the pies would go elsewhere,