Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN A YEARS WORTH OF DOG FOOD AND TREATS! @ at home magazine

PRODUCT: DOG FOOD AND TREATS
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    WIN A YEARS WORTH OF DOG FOOD AND TREATS!

When it comes to choosing the right food, and treats for your dog, feeding fish is the way forward.

At Fish4Dogs, we’re made up of pet lovers, wanting only the best for our dogs and cats.

All of our products are developed alongside nutritionists (and dog lovers!) to make sure we keep our dogs and cats happy and healthy. Here at Fish4DogsTM all our recipes are carefully balanced with what we believe is the perfect amount of protein, carbohydrate and other food groups to leave pets feeling satisfied and full of energy.

A fish-rich diet is tasty and nutritious and helps with:

Skin and Coat condition – The Omega 3 in Fish oils will help reduce dry and irritated skin and do wonders for your dog’s coat.
    Joint Mobility – the anti-inflammatory properties of Omega 3 can help make tired and aching joints suppler.
    Brain and eye development – Omega 3 and the mineral balance in Fish is a major factor in development.
    Digestion – The easier digestibility of fish protein reduces the growth of unwanted gut bacteria and is a help for dogs with sensitive tummies and older dogs with slower digestive systems.
    A taste dogs adore – the stronger flavours of fish are a welcome alternative to more bland foods often found these days.

Frequent questions… and the answers come from fish

My dog is very fussy, what shall I do?

Most dogs do love fish. Yes, it can be smelly (but not as bad as you’d think) – and that’s exactly why they love it. Dogs have a highly-attuned sense of taste which means they can detect what they like and dislike from only a small sample which is why Fish4Dogs offer trial bags of their entire Finest and Superior complete food range on the website. If you’re not keen on changing your dog’s food, try using a topper or even drizzle some Salmon oil over their kibble.

My dog often has ‘tummy troubles’ will feeding fish help?

‘Tummy troubles’ caused by ‘sensitivities or intolerances’ affect around 20% of the dog population in the UK.

For these dogs, the key is to provide highly digestible food with consistent recipes that are free from ingredients commonly associated with intolerances, such as wheat, soya and dairy products. It’s also best to avoid red meats, such as beef and lamb, so fish is ideal. Fish is gentle on the digestion, has an excellent amino acid profile and contains omega-3 oils which help to reduce inflammation in the digestive tract.

My dog needs to lose weight but I still want to spoil him

Your dog doesn’t have to go without being rewarded – swap the naughty calorie laden treats (some dental treats have over 100 calories in them!) with healthy, natural Sea Jerky. These start at only 2.5 calories each and, are a fantastic way to reduce tartar from dog’s teeth.

What can I give my dog to help improve joint health and mobility?

The key ingredients to look for to ensure our dogs are active and happy well into later life are glucosamine and chondroitin, with a good level of omega-3 oils from fish, and digestible protein with balanced amino acids. These ingredients help reduce joint inflammation and promote strong cartilage. There are two other natural ingredients fresh from the sea: green-lipped muscle extract and Krill, a type of tiny marine crustacean. Both contain a very pure form of omega-3 and can even further improve joint flexibility.

***We’re giving you the chance to win a years’ worth of dog food and treats worth over £1000!***

FINEST RANGE fish4dogs.com/cat…spx

SEA JERKY FISH TWISTS fish4dogs.com/Pro…sts

For help with the question, please visit fish4dogs.com/Pro…sts

Question: Fish4Dogs Sea Jerky Fish Twists are made up of…?

My Answer:-- 100% Fish
    RULES: Terms & Conditions

Closing date 06 July 2017.
    This offer is open to all UK residents.
    For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
    PRIZE: 1 x 12kg bag of Fish4Dogs complete dry food a month for 12 months (12 x RRP £69.50 = £834), 1 x 500g Sea Jerky Fish Twists a month for 12 months (12 x RRP £18.00 = £180)
    There is no cash alternative. Fish4Dogs reserves the right to substitute products with products of a similar nature at the same or higher value. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive marketing emails from Fish4Dogs.

9 Comments

Thanks

Thanks x

thanks

Cheers

thank you

Thanks for chance to win

Thank you

x

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Digital Ice Cream Maker @ kikkoman1414
      2. Win a Lutyens garden bench worth £350 @ Gardeners World Ends Sept 7th1717
      3. Win a 'Curva' floor lamp @ HomeStyle1313
      4. Win a new Judge stand mixer @ Your Home1111

See more discussions