EXPIRED

Win a Yurt weekend with 20 puffins* @ Puffin Books

Ever wanted a friend who could take you to magical realms, talk to animals or help you survive a shipwreck? Well, you'll find them all in the A PUFFIN BOOK collection of stories that last a lifetime. To celebrate their publication we've teamed up with Virgin Experience Days who know all about creating unforgettable moments!

Enter our competition for your chance to win a weekend in a Yurt at Meon Springs. Escape to the Hampshire countryside which inspired Richard Adams' Watership Down and pop over to the neighbouring farm where Charlotte the spider and Wilbur the pig maybe conversing.

From fly fishing to rambling to simply sitting around the yurt's fire pit (don't worry there's a yurtery to charge gadgets with a fridge and electric stove) there's plenty to do, and once you're all tucked up beneath the stars, the story continues as we're also giving away all 20 A Puffin Books for you to read on your adventure.

What's Included?
Self-catering two night break for up to six people
Traditional and authentic Mongolian yurt
Use of bedding
Wood burning stove and wood
Access to shared full kitchen facilities with your own fridge Wood burning stoves and BBQ
Large wet rooms with showers, toilets and sinks

*books not birds

5 Comments

thank you

I know it's absurd but every time I see Puffin Books I have this mental picture of a row of books coughing ,wheezing and out of breath,
as Terry Wogan once said is it just me ,,, many thanks

Cheers

Thank you

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
    2. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
    3. Ditched Sky33
    4. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56