Groups
    EXPIRED

Win A1 Grand Prix tickets or a 'Play Seat' [E: 12/04/07]

From the Top Gear website:

You and your guest will meet Team A1 Great Britain, have an exclusive shufti in the paddocks, then get to watch the race from an exclusive vantage point.

And the prizes don't end there. One lucky runner-up will win a seat, and no ordinary seat either - it's a play seat. Before your mind starts racing, it's nothing kinky, but it is a lot of fun and exclusive to tgrav.com .

All you have to do is connect the appropriate wires from the seat to your telly and start your engines. Be a real pretend racer, but with the option to pause for a nice cuppa.

topgear.com/con…gp/

7 Comments

Thanks for this and Good Luck

None of the answers for Question 9 are correct:?

For your info, the answers to the others are:

1. 29 Apr
    2. Brands Hatch
    3. Great Britain
    4. Play Seat
    5. July 4th
    6. 355 cm
    7. Freddie Hunt
    8. Johnny Herbert.

Every option I select for Question 9 is saying I'm wrong:?

Original Poster

cis_groupie

None of the answers for Question 9 are correct:? For your info, the … None of the answers for Question 9 are correct:? For your info, the answers to the others are:1. 29 Apr2. Brands Hatch3. Great Britain4. Play Seat5. July 4th6. 355 cm7. Freddie Hunt8. Johnny Herbert.Every option I select for Question 9 is saying I'm wrong:?

Yeah I found that out today. I only had to lives left when I got to that question yesterday, and tried the other two today.

The correct answer is the Defender, hopefully they'll spot it soon and correct it.

I've e-mailed them to let them know.

BTW, if you can't wait another day to try again on these types of comps, then come off the site, delete your Internet cookies & try again:thumbsup:

(On the down-side, this will mean you having to log back into accounts that you normally stay logged into, as the details for these are also stored as cookies.)

FYI: still not fixed the last question yet

have just entered compo - thanks

thanks alot for answers and q9 now fixed

Original Poster

tinz11

have just entered compo - thanksthanks alot for answers and q9 now fixed

Yeah! Finally!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions