EXPIRED

Win Abba Classics tickets and an overnight stay at The Cavendish London @ Sainsbury's Magazine

Abba Classics promises to get London and Manchester into the party mood this autumn!

Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to party with a fabulous line-up of West End singers and the London Concert Orchestra as they perform record-breaking ABBA hits in a fresh symphonic sound, from I Have A Dream to Dancing Queen at the Royal Festival Hall, London, on Saturday 29 October at 2.30pm and at The Bridgewater Hall, Manchester, on Sunday 30 October at 3pm. Other hits that will be performed include: Waterloo; Money, Money, Money; Voulez-vous; The Winner Takes It All; Mamma Mia; SOS; The Name Of The Game; I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do and many more.

The Cavendish London is a luxury hotel located in the heart of the capital's West End and is the ideal base for exploring London's world class shopping, bars and restaurants.
For your chance to win two tickets to Abba Classics at the Royal Festival Hall and an overnight stay at The Cavendish London on Saturday 29 October simply fill in the form below.

Submission message: Thanks for entering

7 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks X)
Post a comment
@
    Text