Expired

Win ADVENT 1 -24 @ Winning Moments

17 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
It's finally December! Christmas day is only 24 sleeps away, the big guy will soon be packing up his sleigh ready for the busiest night of his year. Visit Winning Moments to open the first door on our advent calendar to enter the first giveaway! Everyday visit the advent calendar to open the next door and enter another giveaway. We have some amazing brands with even more incredible prizes!

Just find Santa, click on him, open the appropriate door and enter your details!(or look in comment#1 for some helpful info)

Good Luck!

17 Comments

Original Poster

Each comp is open for 1 day only, as available I will add additional days but do not try to enter before these are scheduled to start..

Day 24
winningmomentsonline.co.uk/adv…-24

THE PRIZE: £50.00 Love to Shop voucher!

Edited by: "marba01" 24th Dec 2016

Thank You

Thanks

thanks

x

Thank you

thanks

Anyone else having a problem with this one today? I keep getting a message that the page isn't working...oO

Thanks

Hubbers

Anyone else having a problem with this one today? I keep getting a … Anyone else having a problem with this one today? I keep getting a message that the page isn't working...oO

I'm having the same problem.........xxx

Cheers

Original Poster

Not sure what happened to day 3, I was not able to check it until late as I was travelling back from Spain. But Day 4 is working, see comment#1

Thank you

thanks X)

Thanks

Thanks again Marba
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...811
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594790
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313883
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769282

See more discussions