EXPIRED

Win Almond Collection Range @ L'occitane

PRODUCT: Almond Collection Range from L'occitane
PERIOD: Once
L'OCCITANE's launched its Almond range in 2004, sourcing its Almond ingredient from the Valensole in the Alps of Haute Provence.

The delightful range offers body moisturisers, skin firming treatments and indulgent shower products. With rich, melting textures and the mouth-watering scent of fresh almond, they help moisturise, tone and smooth the skin. 

Now you have a chance to refresh, cleanse and calm and be in with the chance to WIN this delicious collection worth over £140! 

The prize includes the following products:

200ml Almond Milk Concentrate 

15ml 250ml Almond Shower Oil

100ml Almond Supple Skin Oil 

200ml Almond Delicious Paste Body Scrub 

75ml Almond Delicious Hands

Where does L'OCCITANE source the Almonds from? * answer :- France
RULES: closing date :- 31st May 2017
Enter competition: uk.loccitane.com/win…q1Q

Top comments
22 Comments

Sorry! The page you are looking for does not exist.

Original Poster

anthony712

Sorry! The page you are looking for does not exist.

​I have sent a message to the moderators, after trying to sort it out myself. Hope they can help or I'll have to remove. Sorry

jennybohan

I have sent a message to the moderators, after trying to sort it out … I have sent a message to the moderators, after trying to sort it out myself. Hope they can help or I'll have to remove. Sorry

No worries
Thanks for trying

Original Poster

Bramber

No worries Thanks for trying

​Thanks Bramber

floorflock

Try this link … Try this link folkshttp://uk.loccitane.com/win-a-delightful-almond-collection,83,1,76734,1046316.htm?cm_mmc=Linkshare-_-Affiliate-_-CloA9TR%2fO6M-_-Sales&utm_source=UK+Competitions_2147456&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=UKEN_New+Baseline+Offer_performance_NA_NA&utm_content=10&utm_term=&ranMID=24359&ranEAID=CloA9TR%2fO6M&ranSiteID=CloA9TR_O6M-smy8auMdgUZXt.LGe9Kq1Q

Thank you for competition, just entered through this link..

Thanks

x

Original Poster

Thanks Floorflock & Becks

THANKS

Thank you

well done

Thank you so much!!:3

Thank you X)

Thanks

Thanks Jenny. Good luck. Have requested end date to be added & link to be changed to the one floorflock has posted.
Edited by: "justjunie" 8th May

thanks

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks Jenny. Good luck. Have requested end date to be added & link to be … Thanks Jenny. Good luck. Have requested end date to be added & link to be changed to the one floorflock has posted.

Thanks June, posted on a mobile, will get there in the end. Have been helped by everyone

Thank You

Thank you

thanks all

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a new Judge stand mixer @ Your Home1111
    2. Win 2 Free Nights at Draycott Hotel in London @ Best Loved Hotels55
    3. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3463
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717