Expired

WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE 7 NIGHT TRIP TO ST LUCIA! @ HEART RADIO

Found 31st Jul 2017
PRODUCT: A LL INCLUSIVE 7 NIGHT TRIP TO ST LUCIA!
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
BE SWEPT AWAY

Win An All Inclusive Trip to St Lucia For Two

We’ve teamed up with Southport Flower Show 2017 and Kuoni to bring you this wondrous prize...

You'll get the chance to spend time in paradise, with 7 nights in a luxury 5-star resort and return flights.

Find out more below and enter for your chance to jet off on this amazing couples holiday.

Answer: Soil

20 Comments

Thanks paige

dosnt go to the competition

How can it be that 7 people have entered the competition but telmealing and myself are reporting that the link doesn't go to the competition.

Also, have these 7 people thanked paige97 for going to the trouble to post the competition? It would appear that no, they have not

All posters should be thanked for their efforts.

Thanks Paige and Lisa!

Thanx Pages

Thank you!

Thank you

Thanks for sharing

thanks

Thanks

fuertesol31st Jul

How can it be that 7 people have entered the competition but telmealing …How can it be that 7 people have entered the competition but telmealing and myself are reporting that the link doesn't go to the competition.Also, have these 7 people thanked paige97 for going to the trouble to post the competition? It would appear that no, they have notAll posters should be thanked for their efforts.

I couldn't agree with you more. I always leave a thanks message in appreciation but most comps have less comments than people who have entered. I consider it rude

Thanks

Thank You

Link still not working.

Thank you

THANKS

x

fuertesol31st Jul

How can it be that 7 people have entered the competition but telmealing …How can it be that 7 people have entered the competition but telmealing and myself are reporting that the link doesn't go to the competition.Also, have these 7 people thanked paige97 for going to the trouble to post the competition? It would appear that no, they have notAll posters should be thanked for their efforts.

i too always leace a message but i am stuggling at the moment with the new layout as sometimes comments box is a pain in the a** it can be laggy or not even load at all but i do try.

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions