Expired

Win an all-inclusive holiday to Mauritius @ Kuoni

Found 11th Mar 2016
As seen in issue 11 of Kuoni Explore magazine, we have a seven-night all-inclusive holiday to give away staying at the four-star Ravenala Attitude in Mauritius. If you love dining out on holiday, this new hotel in Mauritius will be right up your street. Some hotels offer just one buffet restaurant throughout your holiday, but here you can dine out every night in a different restaurant and really get involved in the resort’s foodie philosophy.
The prize is for two people and includes return flights and transfers in resort. Just enter your details below and answer the competition question.

Answer: Mauritian street food

Good luck!
Community Updates
62 Comments
kaizen99

TRY this link for magazine - page 34. … TRY this link for magazine - page 34. http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk//launch.aspx?pbid=cd9a7c90-2eac-4614-8d54-43db19c76acf

Thank you

I can't access your link via my iPhone?
Edited by: "n15hu" 11th Mar 2016
Why doesn't the link work properly?
Link needs device to have flash installed.. Bad luck I thing users ..
Lazyoaf

Link needs device to have flash installed.. Bad luck I thing users ..

You are right Lazyoaf. Thanks for the advice.
n15hu

http://www.kuoni.co.uk/kuoniexploreThis is the URL for the competition.

Can I suggest you try this link from here n15hu and you will see why I posted what I did.
Links not working for me, entered Kuoni contests before but never had this problem.
Links not working for me, entered Kuoni contests before but never had this problem.
kaizen99

Can I suggest you try this link from here n15hu and you will see why I … Can I suggest you try this link from here n15hu and you will see why I posted what I did.

The link works if you copy the URL direct to a explorer internet session.
cariadden

Links not working for me, entered Kuoni contests before but never had … Links not working for me, entered Kuoni contests before but never had this problem.

Sorry the link is not working but I can vouch for the competition being a genuine Kuoni competition.
Thanks, did get to the competition page .
I did not doubt it was a genuine contest,
I received the magazine this week.
But never had this trouble before.
First good find
Second this is a gremlin associated with HUKD, it happens occasionally, the solution is to copy and paste the link
to a new browser

kuoni.co.uk/kuo…ore

If you have problems copying and paste
Try this link and after paste, remove the hash mark and replace with a full stop

http://www.kuoni.co#uk/kuoniexplore

Messy but does stop the "Affiliates Future" page.
Thanks to marba01 for this solution.

Edited by: "treoes" 12th Mar 2016
treoes

First good find :)Second this is a gremlin associated with HUKD, it … First good find :)Second this is a gremlin associated with HUKD, it happens occasionally, the solution is to copy and paste the linkto your browserhttp://www.kuoni.co.uk/kuoniexploreIf you have problems copying and pasteTry this link and after paste, remove the hash mark and replace with a full stopMessy but does stop the "Affiliates Future" page.Thanks to marba01 for this solution. :)http://www.kuoni.co#uk/kuoniexplore

Dear treoes, thank you so much for your kind comment & help too. I couldn't understand why the link was not working? Hopefully HUKD will fix it one day? Thanks.
Thanks. Good find. Went to my laptop to enter instead of ipad
uktexan

Thanks. Good find. Went to my laptop to enter instead of ipad

Dear uktexan, thank you so much for your kind & positive vote & support. Sorry for the inconvenience with the competition link. Best of luck in this competition.
It's not a HUKD gremlin as such, it's the target site seeing so many redirects from a site unconnected to their advertising so they set up a default redirect to stop it. Quite common.
As others have said, just copy paste into a new browser window. That way the target site sees it as genuine traffic..
Thank you
Lazyoaf

It's not a HUKD gremlin as such, it's the target site seeing so many … It's not a HUKD gremlin as such, it's the target site seeing so many redirects from a site unconnected to their advertising so they set up a default redirect to stop it. Quite common. As others have said, just copy paste into a new browser window. That way the target site sees it as genuine traffic..

Brilliant advice & information. Thank you Lazyoaf.
Edited by: "n15hu" 12th Mar 2016
waterpolo

Thank you

Hi Waterpolo, you are very welcome. Thank you for your kind votes & support too.
Thank you
Thank you n15hu and thanks treoes for the link - the first address worked ( 2nd didn't)
fuertesol

Thank you

You are very welcome fuertesol
Thank you
LDNLDW

Thank you n15hu and thanks treoes for the link - the first address worked … Thank you n15hu and thanks treoes for the link - the first address worked ( 2nd didn't)

You are very welcome LDNLDW. Always appreciate your support.
thanks
jdore1964

thanks

Vous êtes bienvenus. Merci beaucoup Jdore1964
Nice holiday!
m1ta14

Nice holiday!

Yeah I know! This one is very special m1ta14. Thank you
Edited by: "n15hu" 12th Mar 2016
Thanks
hamster0

Thanks

Hi Hamster0, you are very welcome. Thank you too
thanks
kantak

thanks

Hi Kantaben, where have you been? Missed you. Hope you are well? Thank you so much. Bless you
thanks x
Thanx
htwiglets

thanks x

Hi htwiglets. You are very welcome thank you. x
VeedubyaGTi

Thanx

Hi VeedubyaGTi. Thank you so much
Thanks for all your hard work, Guys!

icmeler2000

Thanks for all your hard work, Guys!:)

Such a lovely thing to say icmeler2000. Thank you so much
There are many helpful, kind people on here. Thank you all.
janetpamelablair

There are many helpful, kind people on here. Thank you all.

Hi Janetpamelablair, you are right. Wonderful people here. I'm very proud of our HUKD community. Thank you so much. Lovely feedback.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants