Groups
    EXPIRED

Win an amazing tour for two worth up to £4500 + a Canon EOS 1300D* camera @ Tour Radar (Facebook or Twitter entries only.)

Life's a journey, so where are you travelling next? Enter before January 10th for a chance to win an amazing tour for two!

Go in search of the wonderfully wild and wacky United States and take the perfect picture at the epic Grand Canyon. If you're craving more sunshine, then instead choose to explore the East Coast of Australia and catch a wave or two on its shorelines. Alternatively you may wish to discover 'the good life' deep in the heart of Italy where you will find amazing landscapes, historic treasures and delicious food. Finally, if you are bold enough, take a whirlwind tour through China and sample the best that this unique country has to offer.

Fancy another big prize?

The winner will also get a Canon EOS 1300D* camera to capture every moment of this crazy adventure!

Like or Follow Us

or

Enter your email

Enter to win

Grand prize

2 seats on one of these amazing tours

Bravo Italia

13 days Italy Price from £1,005 per person

Island Suntanner (ex. Sydney)

14 days Australia Price from £1,339 per person

Coast to the Bay (finish San Francisco)

14 days USA Price from £1,488 per person

China Live

12 days China Price from £1,974 per person

21 Comments

Thanks for posting, waterpolo. Dunno what I'm doing wrong with the "treasure hunter word", though. I'm following the instructions and getting "melts", but it's incorrect.

Edit: It appears that the treasure hunter word is different for each tour - the problem I had was with the Italian tour, so maybe it's best to avoid that one.
    Edited by: "hoopla" 23rd Dec 2016

I have to agree with hoopla.. followed their instructions, but still got

Thanks for entering the treasure hunt word, unfortunately you have … Thanks for entering the treasure hunt word, unfortunately you have entered an incorrect word. Please try again!

Tried several times, even tried entering the last word from the three China itineraries.. nothing. may try later..:(

thanks

treoes

I have to agree with hoopla.. followed their instructions, but still got … I have to agree with hoopla.. followed their instructions, but still got Tried several times, even tried entering the last word from the three China itineraries.. nothing. may try later..:(

try here

hoopla

Thanks for posting, waterpolo. Dunno what I'm doing wrong with the … Thanks for posting, waterpolo. Dunno what I'm doing wrong with the "treasure hunter word", though. I'm following the instructions and getting "melts", but it's incorrect.

try,here

Original Poster

hoopla

Thanks for posting, waterpolo. Dunno what I'm doing wrong with the … Thanks for posting, waterpolo. Dunno what I'm doing wrong with the "treasure hunter word", though. I'm following the instructions and getting "melts", but it's incorrect.

Sorry to hear, I didn't enter this as I don't have Facebook or Twitter.. It seems a common problem as per treoes's comment above. I have emailed Tourradar for clarification.. but its the day before Xmas Eve, so not holding my breath.

jakiwaki

try,here

Which tour?

Thanks I went for the Australia Island suntanner trip and the word I got was "way" -- MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

treoes

Which tour?

Edited by: "retiredcynic" 23rd Dec 2016

Thank you

retiredcynic

Thanks I went for the Australia Island suntanner trip and the word I … Thanks I went for the Australia Island suntanner trip and the word I got was "way" -- MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL <3

Thanks and a Merry Christmas and a lucky New Year

Treasure Hunt word for Italy was Bella thanks OP

American word i got was "here" which was accepted.

Thanks

Thanks

Flights not included

Thank you

x

Thank you.

Thank you

thanks

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…68
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions