EXPIRED

Win an amazing trip for two to sunny Kissimmee @ Healthy Magazine

Explore and relax in the famous sunshine state!

Experience Kissimmee is offering the chance to win an amazing trip for two to sunny Kissimmee – the Central Florida destination for holiday makers. It’s minutes from the Orlando area where you can thrill-seek at its world-famous theme parks, take an airboat ride through the headwaters of the Everglades, swim with dolphins, experience astronaut training at the Kennedy Space Centre – and more.

Kissimmee also boasts a wide variety of accommodation choices, including spacious self-catering vacation home rentals, luxury resorts and villas and famous brand hotels, such as The Encantada resort. At The Encantada you can recover your energy in tranquillity and comfort during a full-on Florida holiday, where each day is an adventure you’ll never forget.

Prize Includes:
Return flights to Florida for one lucky winner and a guest. Seven night stay at the 4 star Encantada resort. Plus, tickets for a breath taking adventure with Boggy Creek Airboat Rides – the best way to see exotic birds, turtles and alligators in their home environment!

Which of the following is a popular Kissimmee attraction?
ANSWER: Gatorland
gatorland.com/
-----------------------------------------
Good luck!

Completion message:
Success! Thanks for entering the giveaway!

12 Comments

4b) Airport taxes will need to be paid for by the passenger

So if I win I'll need to find about £470

Thanks

thanks

Thx

Thanks

Thanks

Many thanks

Cheers

Thanks

x

HiddenMickey001

4b) Airport taxes will need to be paid for by the passengerSo if I win … 4b) Airport taxes will need to be paid for by the passengerSo if I win I'll need to find about £470

Yes, this having to pay the airport taxes is a pain.

cheers, marba!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2424
    2. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2626
    3. Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)11
    4. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife56

See more discussions