SP

thanks jedi

thanks JM

Banned

Very nice.... Yamaha stuff is nearly always A+

I am getting the following error:
"Please confirm you have read and agree to our terms and conditions"

and yet the box they are highlighting is

" Tick here to sign up to the MTV Newsletter. By doing so you confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions."

thanks

Thanks

Thanx JM

Diekund

I am getting the following error: "Please confirm you have read and agree … I am getting the following error: "Please confirm you have read and agree to our terms and conditions"and yet the box they are highlighting is" Tick here to sign up to the MTV Newsletter. By doing so you confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.":|

Below that, another box for newsletter and terms.

Thanks!

Thanks

;):D

Cheers.

cheers

Thanks JM

Diekund

I am getting the following error: "Please confirm you have read and agree … I am getting the following error: "Please confirm you have read and agree to our terms and conditions"and yet the box they are highlighting is" Tick here to sign up to the MTV Newsletter. By doing so you confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.":|

Sent a quick complaint via the MTV "Contact Us" link. Guess what? Never received any rely or even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.

Naturally enough I have started getting unsolicited and unwanted marketing drivel from MTV which, by definition, is spam Probably won't do any good, but I just bounced it to Spamcop.

I wonder if anyone from MTV reads HUKD

Thanks JM

To get a better idea which colour you prefer, visit Yamaha website here and click the small individual pictures to open a large high quality picture. Can only have one picture up at a time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
    4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions