Expired

Win an Apple iPad HD WiFi 16GB along with a year's subscription to The Times and Sunday Times @ Classic Fm

23 replies
Found 4th Aug 2012Made hot 4th Aug 2012
We're giving you the chance to win a year's subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times plus a shiny new Apple iPad.

To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below. We'll be picking a winner at random from all the correct entries.

The Times of October 14, 1929 reported on a series of six concerts featuring the music of a famous English composer whose works include 'On Hearing the First Cuckoo in Spring'. Can you name the composer?
Answer: Frederick Delius

Please sign in/register to enter this competition, Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!

23 Comments

Thank you...................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

x

Thanks

Cheers marba

Banned

Thanks.

Thanks

cheers!

Thanks Marba

Cheers Marba

Ive just waisted my time filling this in and didnt read this at the bottom "*Available within M25 only"

Thx

Cheers Marba....

rsl1uk

Ive just waisted my time filling this in and didnt read this at the … Ive just waisted my time filling this in and didnt read this at the bottom "*Available within M25 only"

That's nothing to do with the competition - it's about getting your daily copy of the times delivered to your door

Cheers Marba

thank you

Original Poster

Nyula

That's nothing to do with the competition - it's about getting your daily … That's nothing to do with the competition - it's about getting your daily copy of the times delivered to your door

Absolutely correct, thank you Nyula

what a lot of siily people :|today ,,butmany thanks to marba ,,,

Many thanks marba

Thank You

Thank you

thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/8b4d5ab2.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions