EXPIRED

Win an Apple iPod nano with Camera 8GB @ Direct Enquiries

LOGIN/REGISTER

To enter this months draw and your chance to win an Apple iPod nano with Camera 8GB simply enter your member username and password below.

The prize draw will be held on the last Friday of the month and the lucky winner will be contacted by email.

If you are not yet a registered member please register. It is free to become a registered member.

COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Thank you, (name) . You have been successfully entered into this months draw.

You will be emailed at the end of month to inform you if you have won the Apple iPod nano with Camera 8GB.

17 Comments

Original Poster

Can I just say I have had a fantastic day of wins. I have had 2 winning Emails. Firstly a massive thanks goes to billc for this comp hotukdeals.com/com…279 I got an Email today telling me I was a winner in this £700 worth of perfumes and aftershaves...so again thanks so much Bill!
The about an hour later I got a 2nd Email telling me I won a £70 Cadbury hamper. I can't find the comp on here, so thanks to whoever posted that one.

thank you . it seems that their has been an error with the beauty base competition in that alot people have received the winning email notification myself included, ive phoned an I am definately not the winner gutted lol hope you are the winner , but congratulations on the choccy win well done x

Original Poster

clover

thank you . it seems that their has been an error with the beauty base … thank you . it seems that their has been an error with the beauty base competition in that alot people have received the winning email notification myself included, ive phoned an I am definately not the winner gutted lol hope you are the winner , but congratulations on the choccy win well done x

Oh dear thanks for that Clover. I will phone tomorrow for clarification. They mustve mucked up big style!!! Oh well I'll still enjoy my chocolate if I've not won!! Thanks for info though

haigythescotsman

Oh dear thanks for that Clover. I will phone tomorrow for clarification. … Oh dear thanks for that Clover. I will phone tomorrow for clarification. They mustve mucked up big style!!! Oh well I'll still enjoy my chocolate if I've not won!! Thanks for info though

I got that too. Have had one since saying they sent it to everyone on their database. Offered a 10% discount which is more an annoyance than compensation.

headstone

I got that too. Have had one since saying they sent it to everyone on … I got that too. Have had one since saying they sent it to everyone on their database. Offered a 10% discount which is more an annoyance than compensation.

Well done on the chocolate anyway.

Thank you

Thanks haigy. If you go on Beauty Base facebook page it's all confirmed on there. Apparently the system crashed then when it restored it sent an winners email to everyone who had entered that comp. Well done on the chocs don't eat them all at once.

Thank you

I also received the fated £700 win and then lose all we can do is suck it up and carry but many thanks to our good friend haigy for this one and the best of luck.

FITCHET

I also received the fated £700 win and then lose all we can do is suck it … I also received the fated £700 win and then lose all we can do is suck it up and carry but many thanks to our good friend haigy for this one and the best of luck.

I agree. I feel sorry for them. Some people are being really nasty on their website - demanding some perfume as compensation or accusing them of some kind of scam, but they sent out 5000 emails and it is obviously a fairly small company. There is nothing they can do except apologise.

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thank you I also had the email saying sorry but will give you 10% off your next order code SORRY10

Thank You

Thanks

I was the 'winner' of the £700 perfume too along with loads of others, thanks for this though haigy and well done on your Chocolate win, at least that was real!! x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221
    2. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.56
    3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…33
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215

See more discussions