EXPIRED

Win an Aspinal of London Handbag Worth £595 Every Hour Today @ Sunday Times

Sadly the last of The Times' Christmas Giveaways. Good luck all!

Win an Aspinal of London handbag worth £595 every hour today

We've joined forces with BrandAlley.co.uk and Aspinal of London to offer you the chance to win a stunning berry red Marylebone mini tote.

There are 12 opportunities to win, one every hour between 9am-9pm today.

To enter, simply fill out your details by clicking on the DEAL button and click 'Submit'

T&Cs below entry form

28 Comments

Thanks

Thank you

Apparently it starts tomorrow and not today? I'm slightly confused.

TERMS & CONDITIONS: There will be 12 berry red Marylebone mini tote Aspinal of London handbags to be won. Competition opens on December 14, 2014 at 09.00am and closes on December 14, 2014 at 20:59pm. (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and Time will not be counted. One entry per person, per hour.

Original Poster

courtneyosbornex

Apparently it starts tomorrow and not today? I'm slightly confused.TERMS … Apparently it starts tomorrow and not today? I'm slightly confused.TERMS & CONDITIONS: There will be 12 berry red Marylebone mini tote Aspinal of London handbags to be won. Competition opens on December 14, 2014 at 09.00am and closes on December 14, 2014 at 20:59pm. (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date and Time will not be counted. One entry per person, per hour.

Yes it does. I put that in my post. Put it up early so people can bookmark & gain full entries - good luck!

BIG THANKS

Thank you

Cheers

thanx

big thanks

With many thanks. Unsure if I have been entered though as does say in T&C's starts at 9:00am on 14 December which is tomorrow? May need to enter again tomorrow to be sure.

Original Poster

oldestrope

With many thanks. Unsure if I have been entered though as does say in … With many thanks. Unsure if I have been entered though as does say in T&C's starts at 9:00am on 14 December which is tomorrow? May need to enter again tomorrow to be sure.

Yes starts Sunday at 9am so entries before then will not count. Remember to enter each hour as a separate draw for each

debut

Yes starts Sunday at 9am so entries before then will not count. Remember … Yes starts Sunday at 9am so entries before then will not count. Remember to enter each hour as a separate draw for each

i think most people will be used to these hourly times comps as they've been running all week. the confusion has probably arisen as you have stated sunday the 13th. sunday is the 14th.

Original Poster

cmncomp

i think most people will be used to these hourly times comps as they've … i think most people will be used to these hourly times comps as they've been running all week. the confusion has probably arisen as you have stated sunday the 13th. sunday is the 14th.

Ahh...schoolboy error on my part thanks for pointing out! Will edit (_;)

Cheers

Thanks debut x

THANKS

thanks

thank you

Thx

Thanks

thanks - entered

thanks

Many thanks

Thank you

Thanks

The usual Times problem. Enter a house name. "It does not exist" Get annoyed, enter a fistitious house number. Accepted!

Banned

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2845
    2. E: 24/08 Win a Gadget Bundle with Mr Hyde2626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 33 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2525
    4. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2424

See more discussions