EXPIRED

Win an Asus Transformer tablet @ Ebuyer

With a slim, lightweight design and a 10.1-inch WSVGA IPS capacitive display with Toughened Glass, the versatile Eee Pad Transformer is the perfect tablet for anyone who want to enjoy multimedia on the move, but still wish to have easy access to the Web, email, and other productivity applications.

A custom user interface provides easy access to the many features of the Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) operating system, while the NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset provides full support for Adobe Flash 10.2, smooth HD video conferencing and playback, a lightning fast Web experience, and incredible mobile gaming performance.

How to win
For your chance to win one of these fantastic tablets, simply watch the video above then answer the following questions below and email your answers to transformer@ebuyer.com

* Question 1
Name one of the special effects that PhysX is shown to bring to games in the video.
---> lifelike explosions
---> more destructability
---> realistic smoke and fire

* Question 2
Name 1 benefit that GeForce brings to streaming video content like iPlayer?
---> seamless playback with Flash 10.1 GPU acceleration
---> up to 2.5x faster
---> NVIDIA Geforce graphics delivers smooth video playback

*Question 3
What is the name of the technology that allows you to enjoy 3D content from your NVIDIA powered PC on the 3D TV in your lounge?
---> NVIDIA 3D Vision

14 Comments

Original Poster

The first two questions have multiple answers so pick the one you like, I am pretty sure I got all of them as the video played.

thanks

Thanks

thanks

Banned

......Poor man's ipad

Thx

Thanks

Thanks

seefman

......Poor man's ipad:p

Oooh you troll! Lol

Thanks