Expired

Win an eight-day tour of Jordan – worth £3,000 @ Lonely Planet

13 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
The Prize

– Return economy flights for two from London to Amman

– Hotel accommodation for six nights, plus an overnight stay in a traditional Bedouin desert camp (breakfasts included)

– Guided tour of historic Petra, a Unesco World Heritage Site

– 4×4 excursion exploring the desert landscapes of Wadi Rum

– Further tours of Jerash, the Dead Sea, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Karak Castle and Aqaba

– All transportation and guides provided

After your flight from the UK to Amman, you will have the opportunity to explore the capital before setting off on a guided visit to the well-preserved ancient Roman town of Jerash, continuing on to the Dead Sea – your chance to float in the waters of the famed salt lake and try a mud bath.

In the following days, you will visit Mount Nebo, Madaba – known for its 6th-century mosaics – and the Crusader-era Karak Castle. Next is a guided tour of Petra, a Unesco World Heritage Site, where you will learn the fascinating history of this abandoned city carved into solid rose-coloured rock.

A 4×4 excursion exploring the beautiful desert landscape of Wadi Rum culminates in a night spent dining and sleeping in a traditional Bedouin tented camp. Spend some time snorkelling or relaxing at the Red Sea beach town of Aqaba, before returning to Amman for your flight home.

Good luck!

==============

13 Comments

Pretty sure Dwight Yorke paid more, so hot.

x

THANKS

Thank You

Thanks

ء
sayakun 'amranaan rayieaan liqada' 8 'ayam fi almadinat alwardiat 'iidha kan 'ahad yastatie 'an yadman 'ay mushkila
Edited by: "FITCHET" 1st Dec 2016

Thankyou

Original Poster

emmapeel334

Tthe link takes me to the wrong place! I'm sure it shouldn't be … Tthe link takes me to the wrong place! I'm sure it shouldn't be here:http://www.metroradio.co.uk/win/win-a-barbados-holiday-with-nightowls/but here:http://www.lonelyplanet.com/magazine/competitions/win-eight-day-tour-jordan-worth-3000/

Thank you, You are correct, I don't know what happened there. I will see if I can get someone to change it.

mod

Link fixed

Thanks

many thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2129
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions