Expired

WIN an Energizer® Positive Energy Mum Kit @ Reveal

7 replies
Found 23rd Jul 2014Made hot 24th Jul 2014
Energizer® is offering one lucky person the chance to win a Positive Energy Mum kit.

Packed full of treats and goodies for the whole family, these exciting kits are bound to keep everyone occupied during the summer holidays and beyond.

So if you’re a bit stuck on what to do with your children this summer holiday then the Positive Energy Mum kit is just for you! Enter to WIN:

• A family ticket for Go Ape, the UK’s No.1 Forest Adventure – the perfect opportunity for you to live life a little more adventurously, have fun with the family and get in touch with your inner Tarzan
• £100 Wahanda voucher for mum to book spa and salon treatments to pamper themselves - every mum deserves a bit of ‘me time’
• A selection of giant garden games – fun for all ages and guaranteed to get you out in the garden this summer
• Explorer kit for any budding Christopher Columbus
• Energizer® goodies
Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
Congratulations!
You have entered the prize draw: WIN an Energizer® Positive Energy Mum Kit successfully.

7 Comments

Thanks

Thank you

What a load of trash I didn't even press a key and yet I was entered ..

Original Poster

FITCHET

What a load of trash I didn't even press a key and yet I was entered ..

I assume that is because you were already signed on, maybe from the other Reveal comp I posted.
Don't understand where the trash comes in though.

x

Thanks marba. Good luck

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?66
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1217
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3473
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…66

See more discussions