EXPIRED

Win An Entertainment Package @ Warner Bros

How to Enter

Participants may enter the Competition by registering on the Competition entry page accessible at warnerbros.co.uk (“Website”) and providing their email address, postal code, country of residence and date of birth on the Competition entry page; and pressing “submit” (an “Entry”).

The Competition Prizes

One (1) winner will receive:

· One (1) 32inch Samsung HD LCD TV;
· One (1) Sony Play Station 3 Slim console;
· One (1) Inception Blu-Ray disc;
· One (1) Due Date Blu-Ray disc;
· One (1) Sex and the City 2 Blu-Ray disc;
· One (1) the Blind Side Blu-Ray disc;
· One (1) The Town Blu-Ray disc;
· One (1) LEGO Harry Potter Play Station 3 Game; and
· One (1) LEGO Batman Play Station 3 Game.

Just enter your details in the form.

16 Comments

Thx - I saw this pop up on MSE about 1/4 hour before it was posted here and was in two minds whether to participate, but after seeing it again you have convinced me to enter it. Thanks again I hope we are lucky

thanks

thanks

Original Poster

retiredcynic

Thx - I saw this pop up on MSE about 1/4 hour before it was posted here … Thx - I saw this pop up on MSE about 1/4 hour before it was posted here and was in two minds whether to participate, but after seeing it again you have convinced me to enter it. Thanks again I hope we are lucky

No worries. Received an email from Warner Bros. Studios this morning and thought I'd share it with everyone.

Thanks

RobinT

No worries. Received an email from Warner Bros. Studios this morning and … No worries. Received an email from Warner Bros. Studios this morning and thought I'd share it with everyone.

How do you register for emails from Warner Bros I would be really interested in joining. I won a comp to L.A. with them once through Maplins.

Thanks

Thanks,

:Dthank you

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/thankyou6-1.gif

Thanks Robin

I get * we're sorry - couldn't enter you into this competition at this time " no matter how many times or different details i tried.. .

Thank you X
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ditched Sky1315
    2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
    3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
    4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions