EXPIRED

Win an Everest front door @ Telegraph

This winter, you could be welcoming your guests through a brand new front door. The Telegraph has partnered with Everest to offer the fantastic prize of an eye-catching Everest front door.

The prize includes installation, door furniture and fittings and a fully comprehensive guarantee. Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for entering
====================

15 Comments

THANK YOU

thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Cant help but feel for the one chance in 50,000 of being the winner its not worth ending up on Everests double glazing potential victims list for cold calls and "special offers as a runner up".

Thanks

pgilc1

Cant help but feel for the one chance in 50,000 of being the winner its … Cant help but feel for the one chance in 50,000 of being the winner its not worth ending up on Everests double glazing potential victims list for cold calls and "special offers as a runner up".

I suspect the winner will also get that as they try to sell them windows for the rest of the house.

nige182

I suspect the winner will also get that as they try to sell them windows … I suspect the winner will also get that as they try to sell them windows for the rest of the house.

​It's pretty simple, don't tick the box that says you would like more info from Everest

Cheers marba

Cheers

Thank You

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Photobook for up to 400 photos?34
    2. MacBook22
    3. What to do?????57
    4. Buy back on Euros to £££23