EXPIRED

Win an incredible holiday to Sydney flying Qantas @ Escapism Magazine

If you’ve been planning a holiday to Sydney, there’s no time like the present – the Australian metropolis is a bigger draw than ever, with a world-class food and wine scene, as well as stunning natural scenery and culture.
Please note, that in the rules it says that comp opens on 2nd Jan 2015 but why would the page be open to enter?

We’ve teamed up with Qantas – the Spirit of Australia – and Destination New South Wales to give away a ten-night trip for two to Sydney. You’ll enjoy everything the city and its surroundings have to offer, including Vivid Sydney – a festival of light, music and ideas, taking place from 22 May to 8 June. The ten-night stay includes five nights at the boutique QT Sydney hotel, which features a strong design aesthetic, the cutting-edge Gowings Bar & Grill, and a location right in the heart of the city.

Sydney is a global cultural and fashion hub, and a leading culinary destination. The city is home to award-winning chefs and restaurants, and has Australia’s oldest wine region – the Hunter Valley, with more than 150 vineyards – just a two-hour drive away.

You’ll also have the chance to explore the surrounding nature and wildlife, with the majestic Blue Mountains just 90 minutes’ drive. Don’t forget about Byron Bay – a laid-back beach town, where you can surf, swim with sea turtles, try yoga on the beach or kayak alongside dolphins.

Getting there will be part of the fun, thanks to the new International Economy experience from Qantas. From the moment you take your seat you’ll enjoy the best of Australian hospitality, including a completely refreshed dining service, delicious drinks and the kind of friendly and attentive service you would expect from a Skytrax award-winning airline. Plus, with more than 1,500 inflight entertainment options and seats designed for comfort, you may never want to get off.

Prize includes:

· Return Economy flights to Sydney from London for two with Qantas

· Ten nights' accommodation, including five nights at QT Sydney

· Four-course dinner for two at Quay

· BridgeClimb for two people

To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, answer the question below.

Answer- Over 1,500

20 Comments

Thanks x

thanks

Thanks

THANKS

x

Thanks

Thx

Sadly link just seems to bring up an error message for me

Competition starts 2 January.
Try back then !

THANKS....

thanks but error page for me too

Thanks

Fab thanks

Thanku

Original Poster

VoodooGirl

Sadly link just seems to bring up an error message for me

Just go to the win link at the top of page and enter from there

Original Poster

cariadden

Competition starts 2 January.Try back then !

Original Poster

debbiedaffodil

thanks but error page for me too

haggismuncher67

Thanks, all working now, I guess I didn't notice the start date before, I just saw others saying thanks and thought it had worked for them, and all I'd gotten was the error message!

cheers, Haggis!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2228
    2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational33
    3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]99
    4. Win a 2 bottles of Kyro Gin!99

See more discussions