Expired

Win an Indoor Skydiving experience with Burts Chips Potato Chips @ The Telegraph

9 replies
Found 6th Jan 2015Made hot 6th Jan 2015
Win an Indoor Skydiving experience with Burts Chips Potato Chips
One lucky winner will get the chance to visit one of three skydiving centres across the UK and experience not one, not two, not three but FOUR flights in a wind tunnel. This will include friendly instruction, all your flight gear, a personal flight certificate and spectacular instructor demo to really show you how it’s done. The four flights are equivalent to 6 x 12,000 feet skydives, which is like falling from the edge of space…not for the fainthearted.
Our winner will also receive a month’s supply of our tasty Lentil Waves, along with 20 lucky runners up.

Good luck!

9 Comments

BIG THANKS!!!

big thanks

Thanks

I WON SOME ROLLING STONES DVD'S THANK YOU FOR POSTING SO MUCH
hotukdeals.com/com…068

well done thank you

Original Poster

kantak

I WON SOME ROLLING STONES DVD'S THANK YOU FOR POSTING SO MUCH … I WON SOME ROLLING STONES DVD'S THANK YOU FOR POSTING SO MUCH :Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-rolling-stones-prize-bundle-teamrock-radio-2059068

A pjj1805 production!

x

Thanx marba

Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 8th Jan 2015

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games79
    2. Add one, leave one game54415465
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769587
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…55

See more discussions