Expired

Win an indulgent 5-star break to Gleneagles

6 replies
Found 25th Aug 2010
VisitScotland has teamed up with 5-star Gleneagles to offer you the chance to capture your Autumn Moments at this world famous resort in the heart of rural Perthshire.

You and a friend will enjoy a two-night break on a sumptuous dinner, bed and breakfast basis and will have the opportunity to enjoy the facilities make Gleneagles so special.
You’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning and will dine at the acclaimed Strathearn Restaurant famous for serving the finest Scottish cuisine on the first evening, and the contemporary Deseo Restaurant on the second night of your stay. You’ll also have access to The Club leisure facilities, which include swimming pools and a gymnasium.
And because Gleneagles has an international reputation as a top golfing venue, we’re naturally including a round of golf for two on any of Gleneagles’ three 18-hole golf courses. Choose from The PGA Centenary Course, the famous King’s Course, or the secluded Queen’s Course.
We’re even throwing in £300 spending money to make sure the lucky winners get the most out of their trip

Enter details

6 Comments

Thanks!

thanks

thank you

;):D

THX!!

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/9_thanks_smiley_flowers.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions