Expired

Win an indulgent week’s holiday to Rhodes @ The Sunday Times

18 replies
Found 5th Feb 2012Made hot 5th Feb 2012
Prize is a seven-night stay at Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort in a Platinum Beach Villa on full-board basis, incl flights. entrance to the Thalasso Spa Centre and one Californian massage per adult (spa users must be 14 years or over).

Glistening on the coast close to Prasonisi, where the Mediterranean and Aegean seas meet, the luxurious Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas graciously welcomes visitors to this stunning southeastern corner of Rhodes. You could be enjoying these indulgent surroundings, thanks to Atrium Prestige, which is giving Sunday Times Travel Magazine readers the opportunity to win a one-week, full-board holiday for two or three adults (or two adults and one child) in a Platinum Beach Villa with sea view and private pool. This five-star property is set on a beautiful beach, and combines innovative design and stylish decor with Greek hospitality. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious, with hand-painted ceilings, bathrooms with panoramic windows, and Jacuzzi baths.

If guests can bear to leave their luxurious hideaways, there are plenty of activities on offer, including watersports, tennis, mini golf, archery, volleyball and basketball. The prize also includes a Californian massage for each adult in the resort’s AnaNeosis Thalasso Spa Centre, complete with indoor and outdoor saltwater and freshwater pools. And, in the evening, our winners can choose between six gourmet restaurants with cuisines ranging from barbecue to traditional Greek, Italian and Asian, along with three lively bars.

Getting to the Atrium Prestige couldn’t be easier, too, thanks to EasyJet, which will be flying our winner and guest(s) to Rhodes.

Just fill out the form and answer the question:

QUESTION:
What is the name of the place where the Aegean and Mediterranean seas meet?

ANSWER:
Prasonisi

Good Luck!

18 Comments

Original Poster

NOTE: Just after the picture there is a bad link, nothing to do with this Comp. It gives a 404, I will report it to the website. it's here.

Enter the Sunday Times Travel Magazine competition to win a luxury break … Enter the Sunday Times Travel Magazine competition to win a luxury break in Staffordshire here.

Original Poster

I found the correct link for the

Enter the Sunday Times Travel Magazine competition to win a luxury break … Enter the Sunday Times Travel Magazine competition to win a luxury break in Staffordshire here.

I have created a new comp for that one.
hotukdeals.com/com…498

cheers

thanks

Thanks

inviting i must say ta so

x

Thanks

Thanx marba

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

efkharisto

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks!

Thank you

Thx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions