Groups
    EXPIRED

Win An Interior Blind From Blinds 2 Go @ UKMums.TV

PRODUCT: An interior blind from Blinds 2 Go!
    PERIOD: Once
    DETAILS:
    UKMums.TV is giving one lucky winners the chance to win an interior blind up to the value of £150! When it comes to house hold improvements, many of us are opting to take a closer look at what small things within the home can make a big difference.

The right choice of interior blind can lift a dull room, add personality to a neutral colour scheme and can even tone down a room that has a bright and bold pattern.

Whatever your choice of home style, updating your blinds can make a big difference to any room without breaking the bank - no matter what its shape or size.

Leading online retailer blinds-2go.co.uk is offering one winner the chance to win an interior blind of choice* for the home, and whether it’s a beautiful-patterned pleated blind for the nursery, a roller blind for the bathroom or a vertical blind for the home office, there’s one to suit every taste and style.

Which of the below do Blinds-2go.co.uk offer?
    Vertical Blinds >>>>ANSWER
    Children’s blinds
    Outdoor blinds

10 Comments

thank you

Cheers

Thanks. I have just had an email saying I have won my second prize from UK.Mums (Crossy Road Toys).

thanks

THANKS

Thanx Bill

x

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…22
      2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]33
      3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1212
      4. Win £1,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Monday 21/08 at 5:20pm)11

See more discussions