Expired

Win an iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi with Rohantime.com

Found 1st Jan 2010Made hot 1st Jan 2010
Win an iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi

The January competition prize on Rohantime is an Apple iPad. If you did’nt find one under the tree this festive season here’s your chance to see what Tim was talking about and get your hands on your very own iPad.

A new way to experience the web, email, video and photos.

The high-resolution, LED-backlit screen is 9.7 inches measured diagonally. So overall, it’s slightly smaller than a magazine. At just 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs) and with a battery life of up to 10 you can use it anywhere to surf the web, watch videos or listen to music, it automatically locates available Wi-Fi networks, which you can join with a few taps. The iPad also comes with Bluetooth letting you connect to devices like wireless headphones or the wireless keyboard. The powerful built-in speaker produces rich, full sound, perfect for watching a movie or listening to music. iPad also comes with a headphone jack and a built-in microphone

The Competition starts on 01 January 2011 and ends on 31 January 2011. No entries will be accepted after the closing date, entries are limited to one per person, incomplete forms will not be entered.
The winner will be selected on 01 February 2011 and notified by email if no reply is received within 7 days, another entry will be chosen. The winners name will be published on Rohantime.com.

24 Comments

:Dthank you and a happy new year

Thanks (_;)

Thank you.

Thx

Thanks

Thanx Arrbee

Cheers ArrBee

Thanks

Thanks

Ta

Surely eventually Im gonna win one of these :P

thanks

Thanks & happy new year.

thanks

Thanks a lot

thx

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/thankyou.jpg

Thanks

Thank you

Many thanks

Thank yuo

Thanks Very Much X

thanks mate

Thanks

Thanks

sav......8)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
    2. Bean to cup machine11
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818
    4. Laptop help22

See more discussions