Expired

Win An iPad 2 @ Newbury Sound Radio

7 replies
Found 4th Apr 2011
Win An iPad 2

NOTE - YOU MUST LIVE NEAR NEWBURY AS YOU HAVE TO COLLECT FROM THE RADIO STATION STUDIO AT BONE LANE, NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE!

It's the must-have gadget of the Spring. The iPad2 is a third thinner than the original and up to 15% lighter. You'll be able to surf the web, check emails, watch movies, and read books. You'll be able to take photos with two cameras, record HD videos and make video calls!

So...fancy winning one?! We'll be giving away a brand new 16GB WiFi iPad and all you have to do is sign up to Soundbytes - our monthly newsletter straight into your email inbox. Fill in the form below to tell us a bit about yourself and we'll send you updates on what's happening at Newbury Sound and around West Berkshire.

If you're already signed up to receive Soundbytes you will still need to fill out the below form to be entered into the iPad2 draw.

You've got until 23:59 on Friday 29th April 2011. The winner will be announced on Saturday 30th April.

The prize will need to be collected in person from our studios in Newbury. Please read our terms & conditions before entering. Please also note that due to high demand of the iPad2, there may be a delay before it is available for collection.

7 Comments

Thanks

Thx

thankyou

Im sure i can manage an hours drive to collect if im lucky enough to win ;-)

From the T & Cs....

Entrants must live within the licensed Ofcom MCA of Newbury Sound

That's me out then...

Thanks

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247577
    2. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine610
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    4. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44

See more discussions