Found 29th Jul 2010
To celebrate the release of Eclipse, out July 9 2010, we have an iPad to give away, preloaded with the first fantastic films from the series, Twilight and New Moon.

In Eclipse, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

What is the name of the red-headed vampire who wants to kill Bella?
Alice
Victoria *ANSWER*
Jane

5 Comments

"You need 90 points to enter this competition"

Eh?!

Original Poster

Expired, didn't realise

NOT expired - Competition ends on 06/08/2010 at 10:48

How do I get 90 points to enter???

View lots of pages on the Fhm website. each page you view adds points. I'm well over 270, and most of them are comp pages.

This is a repost, some one felt that this info was not useful and deleted the previous post.
Edited by: "Ticklerik" 30th Jul 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33

See more discussions