EXPIRED

Win an iPad Air 2 and a marvellous Minion bundle @ Made For Mums

Your little ones could be in for the Christmas of their dreams thanks to Universal, which is giving away a great bundle from its DESPICABLE ME: MINION MADE range, plus a little something special for you!

Open from 16/12/2016 to 15/01/2017

Treat your little ones to a very Minion Christmas as a fantastic range of DESPICABLE ME: MINION MADE gifts is now available on shelves nationwide. Head online and to all good toy shops including Toys “R" Us, Smyths and Argos to stock your sleigh with a wide range of gifts featuring all the kids’ favourite Minion characters including Kevin, Stuart and Bob.

With a host of special Christmas offers underway including interactive toys, plush, action figures and more, there’s guaranteed to be something to make every Minion smile!

To celebrate, Universal is giving a lucky reader the chance to win an iPad Air 2 and a fantastic bundle of Minion toys including a Tumbling Stuart, Plush Buddy and Action Figure. Styles may vary.

How to enter

To enter this competition simply answer the following question and then submit your details below:

Q. What colour are Minions?

Red

Green

Yellow >>> answer

19 Comments

Thanx Bec

Thank you

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

thanks Bec66, happy new year to you & all x

thank you & a Happy New Year to you all!

Thank You

Cheers

Also previously posted

Original Poster

FITCHET

Also previously posted

As before, could you send me the link please as I couldn't find it anywhere, even using the advanced search. It may give me clues what to search for in the future before I post

Thanks Bec. Good luck

x

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…55
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    3. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44
    4. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1415

See more discussions