Groups
    EXPIRED

Win an iPad Air at Herons

To be in with a chance to win an iPad all you have to do is complete a short survey about your last trip to Herons.

13 Comments

WHO THE HELL ARE HERONS

Original Poster

FITCHET

WHO THE HELL ARE HERONS

Heron Foods but gets called Herons in the North East! Similar to B&M but mostly frozen & refrigerated goods.

Thankyou

Thanks

Thank You

thanks

thank you

Thanks mamtocam. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expire. Click on 'edit' at the bottom of your post. No need for start date. Go bottom right add the end date 31/12/2016, go bottom left click on 'save changes'. If you unable to edit please ask anyone with [MOD] or [HELPER] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Thank you

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks mamtocam. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp … Thanks mamtocam. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expire. Click on 'edit' at the bottom of your post. No need for start date. Go bottom right add the end date 31/12/2016, go bottom left click on 'save changes'. If you unable to edit please ask anyone with [MOD] or [HELPER] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Once I'd entered the competition I just kept getting an already entered message so couldn't access the rules or end date but I've updated the end date now from your post, thank you, merry Christmas & good luck x

Thank you

(added t&c's)

THANKS

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1229
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions