EXPIRED

Win an iPad and an Apple Watch @ Groupon

PRODUCT: iPad and Apple Watch
PERIOD: Once
What You'll Get

Want to spend time chilling or connecting with your mates? We’re sure a sexy new iPad would help with that. Or maybe chilling is less your style, and a new Apple Watch may help you to get out there and put some miles on those trainers.

Whichever is your cup of tea, we want to give one lucky winner an iPad AND an Apple Watch. Chilling, exercising, watching … whatever you want to do, we’ve got you covered. And as an added bonus, you can also use that iPad for browsing Groupon, where you can find all sorts of deals to make life less boring!

What’s up for grabs:

Apple iPad WiFi 32GB Silver

Apple Watch Series 1 Alum. 42mm Grey

Just click ‘BUY’ to enter and be immediately placed in the prize draw.

We have an additional Easter Egg Surprise for you when you enter the Giveaway! You will also be receiving a Promo Code for 15% Off a Local Experience. To use this Promo Code, go to My Groupons and open the Giveaway Voucher where you will find the Promo Code in the Groupon Code field.

Remember to use the Promo Code by 23:59 Monday 17.04.2017. Valid on 1 Local deal per customer. Max discount is £20. Some deals excluded.

The Fine Print

Please ignore all automatic voucher confirmation emails – these just confirm that you’ve bought the deal, not that you’ve won. Must be 18 or older to enter. See T&Cs here.

Remember to use your Promo Code by 23:59 Monday 17.04.2017. Valid on 1 Local deal per customer. Max discount is £20. Some deals excluded. To use this Promo Code, go to My Groupons and open the Giveaway Voucher where you will find the Promo Code in the Groupon Code field.

9 Comments

Thanks

Thanks x

Cheers

Cheers

thanks

Thanks

Thanks & good luck

Thank you

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions