Groups
    EXPIRED

Win an iPad mini 3 from the musicMagpie [email protected] Woman's Weekly

LOGIN/REGISTER

Keep the kids happy this summer holiday with this fantastic prize from the musicMagpie Store. We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a refurbished iPad Mini 3 64GB Wi-Fi in space grey - perfect to keep the kids entertained during the break, as well as handy for when they are back to school.

If you’re looking for something new to listen to, watch or play this holiday, look no further than the musicMagpie Store. With more than 500,000 new and used CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, games and vinyl, spanning all kinds of genres and consoles. The musicMagpie Store also sells a wide range of refurbished mobile phones and tablets from popular brands like Apple, Samsung, HTC and much more – all of which come with a 12 month guarantee and free delivery no matter what you’re buying!

A refurbished iPad Mini 3 64GB Wi-Fi in space grey Grade B x1

How many items does the musicMagpie Store sell?

500,000----------ANSWER

COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!

13 Comments

Thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

thank you

Thank you

thanks

Cheers haigy

Thank You

Cheers

I thought I was gong mad cause there were multiple ones. Turns out I'm not

THANKS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury bathroom scheme with Sottini worth £7,000 @ Good Homes1010
      2. Win one of three vouchers worth £500 to spend on stylish new furniture at O…1010
      3. Win! A microwave from Russell Hobbs worth £99.99 @ Healthy Diet Mag1515
      4. Win a family holiday @Bella Italia1010

See more discussions