1. Stylist Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN AN IPAD MINI WITH GUMMY DROP! ON BIG FISH @ Stylist

WIN AN IPAD MINI WITH GUMMY DROP! ON BIG FISH
    To celebrate the launch of their brand new game Gummy Drop! on Android, Stylist has teamed up with Big Fish to offer two readers the chance to win an iPad mini each, preloaded with a whole range of fun and exciting Big Fish games.

What do you have to build in the game Gummy Drop?
    ANSWER: B) Landmarks and monuments

Gummy Drop! is different from your usual Match-3 game play, combining the casual fun of Match-3 and the strategy of resource management, with players having to match gummies in order to build/rebuild notable landmarks from around the world
    ------------
    Good luck!

Completion message:
    THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THIS COMPETITION

33 Comments

This is me saying that as a poster of competition that get taken down by simplyjimbo who cannot see that I posted all month, I will not be posting anymore.

So wish to all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

And GOOD BYE.

Thank you

Thank you

R9O2g1e9r

This is me saying that as a poster of competition that get taken down by … This is me saying that as a poster of competition that get taken down by simplyjimbo who cannot see that I posted all month, I will not be posting anymore.So wish to all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.And GOOD BYE.

a sad loss. merry christmas.

thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks x

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks marba

Thanks marba x I'm really sad to see you go R9O2g1e9r thanks for all the Comps you've posted and have a great Christmas! xx

Thank you

Thx

R9O2g1e9r

This is me saying that as a poster of competition that get taken down by … This is me saying that as a poster of competition that get taken down by simplyjimbo who cannot see that I posted all month, I will not be posting anymore.So wish to all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.And GOOD BYE.

Merry Christmas and all the best for next year, I'll miss you and your great posts. If "simplyjimbo" is doing something wrong why don't you refer it to Admin and let them sort it out?
    Edited by: "retiredcynic" 24th Dec 2014

R9O2g1e9r

Well this must rate as the saddest day in comping history, I have had so much fun and advice , and in the words of
    Victor Meldrew " I do not believe it " a very sad Fitchet

thank you

Cheers

Thanks. sorry to see you go.

Thanx marba

THANKS

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks marba

Thanks marba. Good luck.

R9O2g1e9r

Please don't say goodbye R9O2g1e9r we need to keep good posters like you. You will be missed by a lot of us. Please have another think about it. But whatever you decide I wish you all the very best of luck for 2015. Come back soon. xx

Thank you

Thanks

THANKS

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions