Expired

Win An iPhone 4 & £50 Free Bet Courtesy of Bet Fred @ Talk Sport

9 replies
Found 6th Mar 2011Made hot 7th Mar 2011
Hi to all HUKD Members, i saw this competition and thought it would be nice to share it all with those who appreciate it.

Just answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning the above

QUESTION:

Who scored the winning goal in Chelsea's 2-1 win over Manchester United at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League?

ANSWER = Frank Lampard

Closing Date = Unknown

Thanks MissGem xxx

9 Comments

thanks

It is pretty ratty of Talksport and Betfred to offer a prize of a £50 free bet but to only make it available to new customers. I took a look through the terms and conditions and am a little shocked to tell the truth, I bet everyone that enters is going to win the free bet. This is a marketing ploy plain and simple. You will only get the £50 free bet if you first open an account, then deposit £50. Then place a £50 bet, then you have to wait 48 hours to have your account credited with the £50 free bet. Then there are restrictions on what you can place your free £50 bet on, say you back something with odds that Betfred deem too short, you lose your £50 free bet. Plus your £50 free bet isn't included in the return if you do manage to back a winner at long enough odds with your freebet. So if you place the £50 free bet on an even money horse and it wins, you won't get £100 back. You will just get £50. If you've bet with Betfred before and you win the free bet in this competition, you aren't even eligible for the prize. It isn't really a prize at all though, this offer is available on the Betfred website to anyone so long as you haven't bet with them before.

The iPhone 4 is a nice prize though.

thankyou

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks Missgem

Thank you

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/smilinggears.pnghttp://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/hCT-CHEERS-GLITTER3.png
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422869
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3386

See more discussions