Expired

WIN an iPhone X with HotUKDeals!

Found 11th May
UPDATE: COMP NOW CLOSED!

Winner is 'Amanda s' and has been notified by Whatsapp and confirmed - thank you all for playing, we hope to have another competition soon!

Winner will be announced shortly, thanks to all that took part and good luck!

How to play:

For your chance to WIN the iPhone X 64GB giveaway:

• Join the HotUKDeals WhatsApp channel using THIS LINK and use the grey button at the bottom to get signed up

• Then reply to us in WhatsApp using the phrase Summer Deals

Already registered? No worries! Just reply to any HotUKDeals Whatsapp message with the keyword Summer Deals and you'll be able to join in

2938414.jpg

We'll reply and let you know you've entered the comp successfully. Once entered, you can use the link provided to invite friends, and increase your chance of winning!

(Since the winner will be contacted via WhatsApp, make sure that you have added our number as a contact)

The giveaway is running until 21/05/18

iPhone X features a new all-screen design. Face ID, which makes your face your password. And the most powerful and smartest chip ever in an iPhone.

2938414.jpg
Beautiful 5.8-inch Super Retina Display
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design. The OLED screen delivers accurate, stunning colours, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.

Face ID
Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure new way to unlock, authenticate and pay. Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay. And check out with just a glance.

A11 Bionic Chip
A11 Bionic is the most powerful and smartest chip ever in an iPhone. The four efficiency cores in the all-new CPU are up to 70 per cent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 per cent faster. The iPhone X lasts up to two hours longer between charges than iPhone

Concerned about Privacy?

Firstly, it's important to note that by joining our WhatsApp channel, your number is NOT shared with other members in the channel, only us. We will never pass on or sell your details to an agency or third party

How does HotUKDeals handle my info?

HotUKDeals.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Although we will do our utmost to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you submit to our website or our app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.

We will never pass on information about you unless we are legally obliged to do so. We will never use any of your data in ways that have unjustified adverse effects on you.

HotUKDeals.com contains links to third party stores and websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and are not affiliated with HotUKDeals.com. It is your responsibility to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.

The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do our best and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy policy.

You can read more about Data Protection and our Privacy Policyhere.
Community Updates
@msmyth Can you confirm what a entry reply looks like ? I just got a yes we will sent you Summer Deals that looks nothing like the pic posted^ No “yay your in” and it does say “We'll reply and let you know you've entered the comp successfully. Once entered, you can use the link provided to invite friends, and increase your chance of winning!“

6574.jpg
Also that link is in German
6574-Gachz.jpg
CompetitionsiPhone 5S
Top comments
How do we know you won't sell our numbers to other ad agencies?
msmyth20 m ago

Hi @ManWithThePlan If you have any questions about how we handle your …Hi @ManWithThePlan If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please take a look at our Privacy Policy

From what i can see, it says emails will not be passed to third party's, but it doesn't say anything about our mobile number
msmyth7 m ago

Thanks for pointing that out, I've clarified this in the OP, along with a …Thanks for pointing that out, I've clarified this in the OP, along with a link to our privacy policy should other members have any questions

but still nothing about third parties lol, not shared with other members ok,but "only us" still doesn't clarify if you guys will share our numbers. sorry if im being a pain
Can we please delete this thread now that I have entered
Thanks once again HUKD.
181 Comments
Wow thank you!!!
Done
Thanks
In!
ManWithThePlan6 m ago

Very good point!
msmyth20 m ago

Hi @ManWithThePlan If you have any questions about how we handle your …Hi @ManWithThePlan If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please take a look at our Privacy Policy

From what i can see, it says emails will not be passed to third party's, but it doesn't say anything about our mobile number
kaaaching13 m ago

From what i can see, it says emails will not be passed to third party's, …From what i can see, it says emails will not be passed to third party's, but it doesn't say anything about our mobile number

Thanks for pointing that out, I've clarified this in the OP, along with a link to our privacy policy should other members have any questions
msmyth7 m ago

Thanks for pointing that out, I've clarified this in the OP, along with a …Thanks for pointing that out, I've clarified this in the OP, along with a link to our privacy policy should other members have any questions

but still nothing about third parties lol, not shared with other members ok,but "only us" still doesn't clarify if you guys will share our numbers. sorry if im being a pain
ManWithThePlan50 m ago

Because DPA laws prevent this happening without your permission.
If it's not specified in a privacy policy, then it's an implicit NO, by law.
Edited by: "bulletfoss" 11th May
Can we please delete this thread now that I have entered
Thanks once again HUKD.
ManWithThePlan1 h, 11 m ago

I've been using the Whatsapp service for 2 years and no issues concerning
spam or sales calls. I have signed up to every service they have thanks to my desperation to
find a flamedeer and all has been good. (so far)
I don't like the what's app thing just get spammed to death thanks but no
Summer Deals
Summer Deals
shabbird34 m ago

Can we please delete this thread now that I have entered Can we please delete this thread now that I have entered Thanks once again HUKD.

I need to enter too Shabs. Watch the space
In
Summer deals
Done 👌
Summer Deals
Summer deals
Summer Deals
Nice GDPR workaround.
Summer Deals
Summer Deals
hisknibbs3 m ago

Summer Deals

SparkyF3 m ago

Summer Deals

need to reply on whatsapp and you will get an entry confirmation.
Well i know I'm not going to win because I'm not giving you my number! It's my personal life and I don't want to share my WhatsApp status with you guys
Summer Deals
"Summer Deals" needs to be sent in WhatsApp, not here!
Awesome, thanks and good luck to all! 😁
vassy4u3 m ago

I need to enter too Shabs. Watch the space

Awww Good luck vassy. You have to be in it to win it.
Done
Summer
No thanks
Summer Deals
Summer Deals
Summer Deals
Summer Deals

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants