EXPIRED

Win an Oral B Triumph 5000 @ Secret Sales

Brush like a pro with Oral B’s intelligent Triumph 5000 electric toothbrush. With its wireless SmartGuide technology and mini monitor, this flashy personal health gadget will revolutionise your morning routine.

What you can win: All entrants will have the chance to win an Oral B Triumph 5000.

How you can win: If you simply can’t live a moment longer without this sophisticated bathroom essential, simply tell us which make-up look or beauty trend you are loving, but don’t feel confident enough to try. You never know, we might show you how to adopt the look for yourself in one of our beauty trend on trial blog posts.

Closing date: Tuesday 19th August

10 Comments

Thanks but, er, how is one supposed to enter? Even after removing my AdBlock still can't see anywhere to put my details! oO

Hubbers

Thanks but, er, how is one supposed to enter? Even after removing my … Thanks but, er, how is one supposed to enter? Even after removing my AdBlock still can't see anywhere to put my details! oO

You have to tell them "which make-up look or beauty trend you are loving, but don’t feel confident enough to try." in the comments of the competition site to enter.

I hope this helps

Crown

You have to tell them "which make-up look or beauty trend you are loving, … You have to tell them "which make-up look or beauty trend you are loving, but don’t feel confident enough to try." in the comments of the competition site to enter.I hope this helps

Ah... thank you! x

Hubbers

Ah... thank you! x

No problem I'm glad I could help

Thanks pjj. Good luck

x

Thank you

Thank you

thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
    2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
    4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions