Expired

Win an overnight stay for two at five-star ME London Hotel, a pair of tickets to The Comedy About A Bank Robbery, and dinner for two at MOD Pizza @ Visit London

9 replies
Found 5th Jan
Win the ultimate West End experience with two tickets to see The Comedy About A Bank Robbery.

Laugh out loud with this comedy at the Criterion Theatre. One enormous diamond, eight incompetent crooks and a snoozing security guard. What could possibly go right?

Follow your show with dinner in MOD Pizza’s Leicester Square restaurant. Enjoy your pizza, your way at the newly opened branch of this popular pizza restaurant. Serving individual artisan-style ‘superfast’ pizzas and salads. Choose from the menu or create your own from over 30 different toppings.

image: cdn.londonandpartners.com/ass…jpg

ME London Hotel Finally, complete your West End experience with an overnight stay for two in ME London's Aura guestroom. This signature guestroom features a luxurious feather bed, contemporary bathroom with rainfall shower and Wi-Fi throughout. Guests will also enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast the next morning.

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
You have entered this competition
Good luck

======================

9 Comments

Thank you

thanks

Thank You

Thanks marba X)

Thanks

x

Thanks

Thanks

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75869
    2. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1010

See more discussions