Expired

Win an Xbox 360 console with Kinect & a selection of games for the entire family this Christmas!@mumsnet

Found 9th Dec 2011
LOGIN/REGISTER

Win an Xbox 360 console with Kinect for the entire family this Christmas!

Enter to win a 4GB Xbox 360 console, a Kinect sensor, and a selection of games that get the entire family off the couch and playing together this Christmas.

Kinect for Xbox 360 makes YOU the controller, so everyone can jump into the controller-free fun with these brand new games available now:
• Kinect™: Disneyland® Adventure: Explore the magic of Disneyland from Main Street U.S.A. to Fantasyland all from the comfort of your own living room. Meet Mickey Mouse and all the Disney characters you know and love.
•Kinect Sports: Season Two: Challenge multiple family and friends to a round of tennis, darts, skiing and more, in one of the most popular Kinect games.
•Dance Central 2: Grab a dance partner and perform to an unstoppable soundtrack featuring Usher, Bruno Mars and more in this sequel to the best-selling dance game on Kinect.
•Kinectimals Now With Bears: Build lasting friendships with some of the world’s most exotic creatures as you embark on exciting adventures.

Additionally, the winner will receive an Xbox LIVE one year membership to access movies, music, television and sports, connect on Facebook and Twitter, and chat with Video Kinect.*

With new entertainment partners including Channel 4, Channel 5, BBC, Sky, LOVEFiLM, MSN, YouTube, Blinkbox, Sky and Muzu coming soon, there’s never been a better time to join Xbox LIVE.

Which of the following is NOT a sport in Kinect Sports: Season Two? *
Tennis
Darts
Rowing<-----ANSWER

10 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Thx

Cheers haigy

Thanks

Cheers haigy

thanks haigy

I just tried entering even though I'm not a member of Mumsnet. And it didn't dispute this fact.
Hmmmm....

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/KN_TeenyBartender.gif

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions