EXPIRED

Win an XBox One @ Blue Inc

The sun can be seriously dangerous to your skin, so for your safety, we suggest you sit indoors and play video games. "But I don't have a console" I hear you cry...
Fear not, as you now have the chance to win yourself a brand new Xbox One. Forgot the beach; who cares about festivals? Pub gardens? What pub gardens?! The only thing we're interested in is shooting some zombies.
For the record, I'm talking about shooting zombies on the Xbox One. I don't want you thinking that we've announced the undead apocalypse.
Enter now for your chance to win the Microsoft console. And, most importantly... GOOD LUCK AND GAME ON!

Completion message :
Thank you, your entry for this competition has been registered.

34 Comments

Cheers

thanks

Fingers crossed, thank you

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

x

Cheers pjj

thanks

Thanks

Thanks for posting, heat added. Good luck all.

Thanks

Thanks pjj. Good luck

Thanks

thank you

Cheers.

Many thanks

Thanks

cheers

well done thanks

Thanks

wont let me enter for some reason keeps saying - SOME OF THE REQUIRED FIELDS WERE MISSING. PLEASE REVIEW THE FORM BELOW AND TRY AGAIN.

im sure i am filling it all in correctly. anyone else having problems?

Thanks

debbiedaffodil

wont let me enter for some reason keeps saying - SOME OF THE REQUIRED … wont let me enter for some reason keeps saying - SOME OF THE REQUIRED FIELDS WERE MISSING. PLEASE REVIEW THE FORM BELOW AND TRY AGAIN.im sure i am filling it all in correctly. anyone else having problems?

AND ME

Cheers pjj

thanks

Thanks pjj

Cheers Paul

THANK YOU!

Thank you

Nice 1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions