EXPIRED

Win an Xbox One Console valued at £349.99 @ O2 / Best

Win an Xbox One Console valued at £349.99.

Enter your details to enter.

Completion message :
Thank you for entering today’s O2 Christmas Countdown prize draw. Come back tomorrow for another chance to win

20 Comments

entered thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

FYI, O2's competition is complete BS. It's 100% fake.

Try this - go on the competition page, click on today's date, fill in the form and, *before* you press "enter", open your browser's network monitor.

If you're using Chrome or Firefox: right click anywhere on the page -> inspect element -> click the "network" tab

Now press "enter" to submit the form, and notice how NOTHING shows up on the network tab. Maybe a request to google-analytics.com (for statistics on how users use the website), but that's all. Your form is not being submitted anywhere. It's a sham.

Thank You

Thank you.

Dcastro, why would they bother? Seems like a lot of effort for a few email addresses.

Many thanks

Many thanks

Thanx pjj

Beetlemama, good question, but I have no idea. I don't think it was a mistake made by the engineers - they would have noticed by now - so it must have been on purpose.

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Nice find

I personally cant make up my mind on what to win. There was the 399£ limited edition PS4, now this. Shall i go on winning the PS4 since it is cheaper, or the Xbox becuase reasons?
Help would be appreciated as the waste of time that it is. Thanks

MajorCockUp

I personally cant make up my mind on what to win. There was the 399£ … I personally cant make up my mind on what to win. There was the 399£ limited edition PS4, now this. Shall i go on winning the PS4 since it is cheaper, or the Xbox becuase reasons? Help would be appreciated as the waste of time that it is. Thanks

Are you implying you can win a competition if you wish?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]66
    2. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1516
    3. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers33
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88

See more discussions