Expired

Win an Xperia Z3 smartphone, an Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact and a SmartWatch 3 @ Stuff.tv

33 replies
Found 11th Dec 2014Made hot 12th Dec 2014
Stuff Talks is a series of video interviews with exceptional people from different fields, brought together by their use of technology.

The series is sponsored by Sony, who are also offering a bundle of goodies for one lucky winner. Answer the question below for your chance to win an Xperia Z3 smartphone, an Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact and a SmartWatch 3.

You'll need to watch several of the series to get the correct answer; a one-letter clue will appear in each video. Stuff Talks will be released every two weeks on Stuff.tv and the Stuff YouTube channel. Good luck!

NOTE : Only the first video is up at the moment.

The first letter (Or rather the last letter in the word) is A, the second letter is P (Also the second letter of the word) so XPERIA looks like the correct answer.

_ P_ _ _ A

Suggested answer : XPERIA
Thanks to Elitefox for the guess.

I will leave it up to you guys if you want to go with this answer or wait until more letters are revealed. The next letter will be available around 23/12.

Completion message :
Thank you and good luck!

33 Comments

What's the answer? Or haven't you watched the vids yet...

thanks

Original Poster

Shambles

What's the answer? Or haven't you watched the vids yet...

As I said in the post :

NOTE : Only the first video is up at the moment.The first letter (Or … NOTE : Only the first video is up at the moment.The first letter (Or rather the last letter in the word) is A

The videos are posted every two weeks

I can't wait that long.

I WANT MY SMARTPHONE!

Going to guess Xperia. Thanks Pjj and good luck

Elitefox

Going to guess Xperia. Thanks Pjj and good luck

but the first letter was A

donaldjcross

but the first letter was A

As it says in the main detail, "The first letter (Or rather the last letter in the word) is A "

guyroper

As it says in the main detail, "The first letter (Or rather the last … As it says in the main detail, "The first letter (Or rather the last letter in the word) is A "

now that the post has been updated it makes more sense to guess Xperia

THANKS

Thank you

thanks

thankyou-

Thanks

Thanx pjj

Thank you

donaldjcross

now that the post has been updated it makes more sense to guess Xperia

I wasn't meaning to be flippant. I was simply drawing your attention to the comment; I'm sorry if it seemed otherwise.

Thx

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks guys!

thanks

thanks

well done thanks

Thank you

Thanks pjj

Thanks

THANKS

Thanks pjj x

Original Poster

The second video is now up, the second letter of the word is P so it looks like XPERIA is correct

Thanks

X

Thanks

thank you ☑
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44