EXPIRED

Win 'Black Dynamite' T Shirts @ Virgin Media

Black Dynamite is now showing on FilmFlex. To celebrate we are giving away Black Dynamite t-shirts. To be in with a chance of winning a prize, simply answer the question below.

Which American president appears alongside Black Dynamite towards the end of the film?
1) Ronald Reagan
2) Richard Nixon **Answer **
3) Abraham Lincoln

11 Comments

:Dthank you

Original Poster

Abraham Lincoln's character does appear in the film played by Pete Antico, however he is uncredited in films cast list.Pete Antico's IMDb profile indicates that he is primarily a stunt man, so I'm guessing that his part is small. I have suggested that the answer is Richard Nixon(James McManus) as character is mentioned at the end of the film in the synopsis. If anyone believes differently feel free to leave your comments as I am sure it is obvious that I have not actually watched the film.

thanks

thanks biker

Thx

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/002_FromFounderSylvia-AdorableKitte.gif

thx

Thanks

Cheers for the heads up. I've seen this film and it is all shades of awesome. It is indeed Richard Nixon that fights Black Dynamite at the end of the film.

Thanks bikermatt

Thanks very much X
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    2. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44
    3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1415
    4. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational11

See more discussions