EXPIRED

Win blissful face and body treats from Balance Me (1 of 9) @ The Beauty Bible

We have nine duo sets to give away, each worth £43

When it comes to skincare, we’ve long been part of the balm-y army. And high up on our list of super balms are Balance Me’s gorgeous Stellar Beauty Balm and heaven-scented Rose Otto Body Balm. So we are really thrilled that, for our last prize draw this year (yes! It’s holiday time at Beauty Bible Towers), we get to bring you this fab duo set from one of our all-time favourite brands.

You know the first secret of lovely skin is nourish, nourish, nourish – from top to toe. Rich and creamy Stellar Beauty Balm truly lives up to its reputation as a one-pot wonder for a multitude of uses. Its effectiveness comes from a galaxy of wonder-compounds, including an antioxidant-rich vitamin E complex, organic shea butter, with mango, coconut and cocoa butters, plus anti-viral neroli, skin-boosting may chang and soothing red mandarin.

Stroke Stellar Beauty Balm (usual price £18 for 30 ml) on dehydrated skin to calm and protect as well as to nourish. Leave it on as an overnight mask. Use it to balance skin prone to uneven oil production, particularly combination and/or blemish-prone complexions. Tame flyaway hairs, condition dry lips, cuticles, heels and elbows; soothe itchy bites, burns, cuts and grazes. New this year, it’s already gathering awards.

As for Rose Otto Body Balm (£18 for 200 ml), all we can say is ‘Yes please!’ We love Balance Me’s whole Rose Otto range, and this 100 per cent natural butter is simply perfect for cocooning your body in richly hydrating, dry-skin-quenching moisture that somehow feels as light as a feather and absorbs almost instantly. The soothing fragrant pure rose oils are blended with antioxidant-rich Arctic cloudberry, vitamin E complex and rosehip, calemmia and starflower oils. Mmmm…

So get those fingers tapping! For a chance of winning, simply fill in the form.

Completion message :
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.

13 Comments

Thank you

Cheers

Thanks

Thank You

Thank you

thanks

x

Thanks

THANKS

Thanks pjj x

Thank you

thanks

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
    2. One for the mathmaticians3150
    3. Bearded chat917
    4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions